Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 206 miles @90%

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to get people's advice here. I have a 2013 P85 with 85k mile. I'm feeling that number is a little low. I'm really not a range freak, its more than enough to get me where I need to go.

But my biggest worry is this car coming off the warranty end of this year amd potentially having to replace it.

Has anyone had any luck getting Tesla to replace batteries with much lowered capacity?

Thanks!

Wanted to get people's advice here. I have a 2013 P85 with 85k mile. I'm feeling that number is a little low. I'm really not a range freak, its more than enough to get me where I need to go.

But my biggest worry is this car coming off the warranty end of this year amd potentially having to replace it.

Has anyone had any luck getting Tesla to replace batteries with much lowered capacity?

Thanks!
Yes people have. I would say if the original rating was 265, you would have been getting ~238 at 90% when new. That means you’re down ~14% in 7 years. Which probably isn’t abnormal.

Only way to know for sure is make a service appointment.

Do you know if your battery is being intentionally capped/limited by Tesla? Most 85 packs are subject to capping.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rocky_H