Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

P85 black/black under $64k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I'm looking to buy the following car and would like to know what you think is a fair price from a private party. The guy is asking $70k. Here is the ad:

Immaculate 2013 Tesla Model S P85 for sale. I am the original owner and took delivery of the car new in February 2013. Car is covered under Tesla's extended Service contract for 8 years/100,000 miles (Cost of the contract $4,000).

Brand new 85Kw Battery installed at 50,000 miles under warranty.

Spare Wheel (cost $1,500)

Car has Black interior with carbon fiber accents and red piping.

Here are the build sheet details:
Model S Performance
Black Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Rear Carbon Fiber Spoiler
21" Grey Wheels
Black Performance Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor
85 kWh Battery
Tech Package
Active Air Suspension
Parcel Shelf
Supercharging

Regarding the factory warranty:
The Model S drive unit and the battery pack have an 8 year, infinite mile warranty.
There is also no limit on the number of owners during the warranty period.

2013 tesla model s
condition: like new
drive: rwd
fuel: electric
odometer: 72500
paint color: black
title status: clean
transmission: other
type: sedan

00606_f5rYh6QPEdi_600x450.jpg

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

S/N: P04646

A P85 just sold on Tesla's CPO program with a vin build of P05xxx and 18xxx miles for $65k, similar options. It comes with a fresh 4 year-50,000 mile warranty.

Some very nice low mileage P85's are coming up for sale in the 65k range, there's nothing wrong with the one your looking at as long as your happy with the deal. I prefer the lower mileage that's just me, doesn't mean the car with lower mileage will be any better. Good luck!

Thanks for the replies. The car has been sitting unsold for 2 months, so I believe no one wants it for $70k. There have never been any models on the CPO site with this many miles so it's hard to tell. Kelley Blue Book says it's worth $51-$54k.

Some cars on the CPO site are listed under KBB value.

Appreciate the advice. Any CPO car you have to add $7k tax, putting them in the $70k price range when I'd like to pay low 60s. I'm looking into a double extended warranty on this car. I've been told there's a "co-pay" option for fixes...