Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85+ but with du all Motors and AP1.. rare?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How rare is this car and love to get feedback. I have a car on order but may go this direction. it is 10k more than the car we have.

I didn't think the + came with dual Motors. would this be a Ludacris/insane car?

It's not rare, it's non-existant.
There were a total of ZERO P85+ cars with dual motor. If someone is trying to sell one they are lying. It's either a + or a dual motor, it's not both. (even if someone glued a + sign or a D to the back of it)

There were about 300 P85/P85+ cars built with AP1 (no breakdown is known between + and non + cars)

Reactions: davidc18 and CHG-ON
Screenshot_20170103-111111.jpg

Finding out if this is a Ludicrous. is there a difference with insane mode vs Ludacris?

Car has double the miles of the 85D we have locked in. would it worth 12k keeping more?
Plus cars don't have insane mode, or ludicrous.

Can you show us a link to the car? Maybe we can help figure out what it actually is, because whatever Tesla is offering, it's not what you're going to get.

Finding out if this is a Ludicrous. is there a difference with insane mode vs Ludacris?

Car has double the miles of the 85D we have locked in. would it worth 12k keeping more?
If it's a P85+ it doesn't have Insane nor Ludicrous. If it's a P85D it definitely has Insane, and may or may not have Ludicrous. The difference in acceleration isn't huge, but it is a 10,000 USD option, so it should affect the pricing.

• Informative
Reactions: Indpowr
So the 85D we have currently is 71k (with transport) 2015 and 14k miles. it has a few options but not loaded.
Sticker was 94k

Sticker on the P85D was 119k

Not sure double miles, earlier year, less range is worth 10k. and we do like black better.

So the 85D we have currently is 71k (with transport) 2015 and 14k miles. it has a few options but not loaded.
Sticker was 94k

Sticker on the P85D was 119k

Not sure double miles, earlier year, less range is worth 10k. and we do like black better.
You really need to compare all the options on both cars to determine the true worth to you. Remember, options can literally over double the price of a Model S. Worth is dependent on which options are important to you....

Reactions: Indpowr
Only options I would want on my 85D if I am not looking at power. can has Tech, ap1, Pana, nappa

Black Alcantara. which I can add later plan on adding unplugged front end and wheel too.

Don't Care about sound, subzero, rear seats,excutive seats, 21 wheels, dual charger or air suspension (nice but after warranty very expensive fix)

I would like extended leather and next gen seats but that's about it. not sure Range extender

If its a very early P85D it may have the + suspension, which may have caused the confusion. If so you should really test drive it (or another + car) to see if you like the + suspension better.