Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

p85 + deer = a lot of damage... What next?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Op: my brother has Panamera turbo. He loves it and I do too. That drivetrain combo (and that fast shifting transmission) is intoxicating.

BUT...now that I’ve gone EV, I just don’t find myself going backwards to ice. Has zero to do with emissions and pollution, but efficiency and simplicity and higher levels of performance.

Wow, some real thin skinned folks can't take a dose of reality. 75D does 4.2 advertised but in reality it's faster.

P85 is 4.1. in reality, it too might be faster but they are equivalent. Sorry facts do still matter.

Disagree with reality but you'll just be delusional.

Instead of relying on your clearly fraught memory, use Google to realize you are wrong.

first off, I don’t even know what “bubble” of the OPs you’re trynna burst, just sounds like you’re upset for no reason.

second I’ve tested my 100,000km+ P85 0-60 with 1ft roll out at basically 4.0s see my draggy results attached. Also dragtimes took his at the time brand new p85 and got a 3.9 see here

It’s not a pissing contest, but if you’re trying to make it like one at least have some stats to back up your point.

PS all 75Ds don’t have the more powerful motors so some are slower than the 4.2 you quoted. Sleep well
29FF7AED-8E2A-4DF6-A55C-EA7D3347E637.png

Reactions: rickyjb