TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P85- eBay for did not sell for $8500, relisted

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Theshadows, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Theshadows

Theshadows Active Member

2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

It didn't sell. Was resisted for 82500

3. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

Two scenarios, either they agreed on a price and got sold, or sold by other means.

Ebay car bidding is not binding, just a tentative agrement.

4. Theshadows

Theshadows Active Member

Thank you. I was looking under sold only items and looked to see if it was canceled or retracted but didn't see it on my cell.

5. alohates1a

alohates1a Member

Appears that $8,500 was a typo/error in the orig listing price as the text description mentions $85,000.

Seller likely cancelled the listing and then reposted for $82,500.

It is now relisted at $79,900.

6. tga

tga Supporting Member

Seller's description says "No accidents", yet the provided AutoCheck report lists a frontal collision in Pompano Beach, FL, with "moderate damage" back in Sept.

If I wasn't so trusting, I'd question the seller's honesty on that one...

7. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

funny seeing stuff like this. My car went for $79K wholesale and Tesla offered $68.5K.