Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85: Has your spoiler been installed?

P85: Has your spoiler been installed?

• My spoiler came with my car (post your VIN)

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • It was on my punchlist, but it has been installed (post your VIN)

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • It was on my punchlist, and it has NOT been installed (post your VIN)

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think it's specific to the spoilers, I think any of the due-bill items are not being proactively fulfilled. The service centers are quote "waiting for my items" but I don't think anyone in the factory is looking at the list and sending the items to the service centers. So we go round and round, I keep calling, the service center keeps saying they haven't received my due-bill items, wait and repeat.

Coming up on four months. Got mine on December 20, VIN 2006, not received spoiler, nor P85 badge, nor parcel shelf for that matter.

What he said. 12/23 delivery, none of those items has been received... At what point do we start to get vocal about this? It doesn't seem like anyone at Tesla is in charge of due bill items. If there was, even a mass email saying "we understand you haven't received x, y and z yet, but here is the status and we hope to get these items to you by this date" would go a long way...

I just crossed the 4 month mark a few days ago, and still no carbon fiber rear spoiler. I received my parcel shelf 2-3 weeks ago at home. There is no rhyme or reason to when these get taken care of, it just happens. Looking forward to getting this due bill item checked off along with my P85 badge. VIN 1770.

Not installed yet, VIN 2595. Also, no P85 badge. But I DID get my rear-facing seats so there's progress. The guys at the Portland shop have been really great. They've come in on Saturday twice to help me out with things.

What he said. 12/23 delivery, none of those items has been received... At what point do we start to get vocal about this? It doesn't seem like anyone at Tesla is in charge of due bill items. If there was, even a mass email saying "we understand you haven't received x, y and z yet, but here is the status and we hope to get these items to you by this date" would go a long way...

Some people have actually received more than one parcel shelf...

Last edited: