Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 Signature Model S for Sale (VIN - S00007)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**EDIT** - Revised As Is Asking Price is now $34,000

Hello Everyone!

Unfortunately the time comes for me to have to part ways with my favorite thing on earth, my Tesla..

The first 1,000 off the factory line were part of the "Signature Series", and less than 100 of them were P85, so this is an extremely rare Model S. Specifically, this car is the 7th one out of the Tesla Fremont factory, so it is already a collector's

item.

More Information:

*The car was a salvage title when I purchased it. It has a few minor bumper alignment issues and a scratch on the rear passenger side. Also it has a minor issue with the bearings on the suspension being slightly worn. I have a full diagnostic from Tesla and will discount from the asking price for this. No issues with drive train or battery pack.*

Specifications:

-Mileage: 65,000 miles
-VIN#: 5YJSA1DP3CFS00007
-Model: S Signature P85
-Color: "Sig Red" - metallic premium paint
-Pre-2017 Model including free supercharging for the life of the car!
-"Tech Package"
-"Sound Studio Package"
-Smart Active-Air Suspension
-All Glass Panoramic Roof (with Sun Roof)
-Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Accents
-Black Performance Leather Seats

-"Signature" Badges

-& More, included in photos:

Title, plates, ready to go!

Serious buyers - feel free to call me at - 5052311950 - to discuss pricing and any additional info and to schedule a test drive.

Thanks!

-Daniel Baron

Grats on the sale!

I think you forgot about the Founder's series in your "7th ... out of the ... factory" comment.
Also, I'd love to see some references on the stats of P85 rarity among the Sigs.

Reactions: Cowby