Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 to P85+ Conversation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, I am looking to get a parts list together about what is needed to change a P85 to a P85+.
I have allready gotten the 21staggered turbine rims. But now I'm looking for other parts needed to complete the transformation.

also is there a fix for the rear camber adjustment. I have read that there was a bolt kit available. But cant find a dealer that has any. Thanks for the help.

If you search these forums, one of two of these threads have a details parts list from tesla from people who have requested the upgrade from tesla. All kind of suspension links and bolts. I'm too lazy to search for you :/. The upgrade itself was about $23k in parts including the tires and rims.

Ok so I'm not so lazy today. Here ya go:
enyvagad.jpg

Wow, thanks. I searched and didn't find all that info. Thanks. And part numbers. Just what the doctor ordered. Lol or shoud I say just what the mechanic ordered!
Are the bolts to adjust the camber the bolts listed on the bottom? Thanks for all the info.

Wow, thanks. I searched and didn't find all that info. Thanks. And part numbers. Just what the doctor ordered. Lol or shoud I say just what the mechanic ordered!
Are the bolts to adjust the camber the bolts listed on the bottom? Thanks for all the info.

Unless you are upgrading it through one of their service centers, I don't think they will sell you the individual parts to make it a DIY. They are very "controlling" in how they issue parts for something like this. If you are able to, then you found yourself a flexible service advisor.

Unless you are upgrading it through one of their service centers, I don't think they will sell you the individual parts to make it a DIY. They are very "controlling" in how they issue parts for something like this. If you are able to, then you found yourself a flexible service advisor.

+1

They will not sell you the parts separately. You can only get the upgrade done by having a Tesla SC do the work and paying them for the parts and labor.