Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 with Auto Pilot. Green Metallic. 8302 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a heads-up to enthusiasts that are looking for a very rare car in like-new condition. I'll be starting an eBay auction in the next few days. If anyone is interested in discussing a purchase before then, please PM me.

I'm the first registered owner. It was an inventory car that I purchased as new in March 2015. It has all the new car warranties. I was assured that it was never a demo.

Description:

85 kWh Performance Model S
Green Metallic Paint
Tech Package with Auto Pilot
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
Black Napa Leather Seats
Supercharger Enabled
19" Wheels
19" Michelin Primacy Tire Upgrade
Piano Black Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Tesla Red Brake Calipers

I have everything that came with the car when new.

The car looks as good as new.

Annual service was recently completed.

12/2014 Date Of Manufacture. It seems to be the only Metallic Green P85 with AP that has been documented to exist. Two green P85+ with AP are known.

While interesting as a true Unicorn, it is also a very low mileage (8302 miles) beautiful car in incredibly great condition.

I'm in Orange County California.

Clear title in hand.

Please PM to discuss.

DSC04141.JPG

That's great! You're right, no other green P85s with AP1 have yet been documented (and only 2 green P85+ cars), so it's pretty unique.

Do you mind sharing the last 5 digits of your VIN? (With a 12/2014 build date, I'm guessing it's going to be in the 6xxxx range.)

Let's list the things that don't add up so far in this thread. 8,302 miles and you live in California? I have to ask, why didn't you drive it?

I kid. I really like the green, it was my first choice but I bought a cpo so my options were limited. Good luck with the sale, I'm almost sorry I already bought because of this thread. :)

The pictures are very helpful, thank you.

Does the cold weather package include a heated steering wheel?

Also, you didn't mention dual chargers in your first post, so I assume it's only single. Is that a correct assumption?

Last edited:
The pictures are very helpful, thank you.

Does the cold weather package include a heated steering wheel?

Also, you didn't mention dual chargers in your first post, so I assume it's only single. Is that a correct assumption?
It doesn't have the cold weather package.

It has a single charger. I remember asking about dual chargers when I bought it and seem to remember the sales associate explaining that dual chargers weren't necessary anymore by late 2014. I don't remember the details.