TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

P85 wrapped in 3M Black Brushed metal - whats your favorite Tesla color?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by PorscheDealer, Jan 16, 2014.

1. PorscheDealer

PorscheDealer Member

P1010091.JPG P1010094.JPG P1010096.JPG P1010103.JPG P1010105.jpg P1010108.jpg P1010111.jpg P1010119.jpg P1010122.jpg P1010123.JPG P1010124.JPG

and Yes I work for Porsche...but I drive a Tesla. Can you blame me? ;-)

2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

Nice... Love the red accents

3. Cal1

Cal1 Member

Man I really like this red T! How did you do this again? Cost? Could I wrap just the nose cone to match Tesla silver?

4. Electric Machete

That sheen looks a bit like a mafia guy's suit.

5. Martini

Martini Member

6. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

I'm personally not a fan of the red emblems (always reminds me of old white hondas with painted emblems), but love the wrap!

7. fluxemag

fluxemag Member

That has to be my favorite wrap to date when the sun hits the side of the car. Otherwise I'm not so sure.

8. PorscheDealer

PorscheDealer Member

The red T is just paint from the bodyshop...no big deal and inexpensive! You can just wrap any part of the car as you wish...TONS of cool wrap colors these days!

- - - Updated - - -

better than looking like a polyester leisure suit...right?

9. DrTaras

DrTaras R254->R725->S1364-->X769

Glad to see that I've had some influence on future generations of Tesla and their choice of wraps! :wink:
    I think the brushed metal series is awesome! You've done an amazing job!

People who have their glass half empty judge a color based on how it looks most of the time in sub-optimal conditions. If that's the case, then the brushed series will never measure up because without the proper sunlight, it does not turn heads and just fades into the background. Often pictures don't do it justice, tho you certainly were able to capture it here. If your cup is half full then you want your car color to pop in optimal conditions and if you live in So Cal then you know you're going to get 12 months of sun a year!
    Capture.JPG

Additionally, colors like this, open eyes of the 'non-traditional' Tesla driver and introduce them to a brand that they never thought they could embrace. That was always one of my motives to grow the brand back when it needed help growing! And even tho it needs less help now, in order for it to go places that it needs to go, it still needs help from its best sales force ever... customers!