Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D about to enter production - what have I done!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just went through he same exact changes you posted. how do you feel about your decision now that you have the car?

Ardavan, when I think about these things when sitting in front of a computer, that rational side of me has some regret for spending how much I did on the P85D, especially since the improved 0-60 for the 85D. And maybe I'd stick with the 85D if I were to do it again.

But, then every time I get into the car and start driving, all that goes out the window (or pano roof), because it's just such an amazing experience. It's like a drug, and it seems to just get better every time.

If you can afford it, go with the P85D.

Thanks
I am looking forward to the car and even more so I am looking forward to sharing it with everyone around me. It's not about the price but whether the excess is truly where it's at. I love the company and the fact that it's made here in america and the amazing innovation and the overall movement of EV. Thanks for the feedback. It's in production!!