TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

P85D at Nashville Store

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by TNEVol, Dec 10, 2014.

1. TNEVol

TNEVol Member

They do exist! I saw a P85D at the Nashville store today. Also got a S85 loaner for my 37500 service. I cant believe some of the changes since I got my P85 in June 13. In particular the precursors to auto pilot were a big surprise. I couldnt figure out why I got a vibration like a rumble strip every time I got close to a line and a little tug when I changed lanes without signaling OOPS. Others are nice but I still like my P85 better than the S85 and I don't really know why. Now the P85D strains my loyalty.

2. highfalutintodd

Saw this as well at the opening event of the Nashville / Brentwood store last night. Was told they've been giving lots of test drives in it. Can't wait to go take it for a spin myself!

3. N4HHE

N4HHE Member

I too was there Thursday night. I'm the one that brought his "range extender" in and test fit it in the P85D's frunk. :smile:

4. bnsky.us

bnsky.us Member

Hi, Great to hear that P85Ds are showing up at Nashville. I have mine on order and will be picking it up on Dec 27, if my DS prediction is right. Brentwood is a great location for a new store, with its excellent clientele and watch out Nissan, whose headquarter is located right there !!!