Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D Interior Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some photos from the grey Next Gen (front only). Carbon finish, without the premium interior package.

View attachment 67724View attachment 67726

It looks like I have the Premium Interior Package, without the Interior accent lighting? I did not order/pay for the Premium Interior Package. I wouldn't assume you'll get the same free upgrade.

Hmm. Looks like you actually have leather with contrasting stitching on the lower portion of the doors. I've got plastic there with black on black.

For those interested in the difference in material used between the premium vs. non-premium interiors, I put together these enlargements. Definitely subtle - when viewed closely, the napa leather is a smoother, finer finish. (Thanks to Andyw2100 and sowbug for the pictures).

Tezzla - from the pictures you posted it does appear your center armrest has the upgraded napa leather.

Armrest-comparison.jpg

Dash-comparison.jpg

The last time I was in a Tesla store I paid close attention to the look and feel of the standard interior versus the premium interior that was included on my dad's early model P85. The premium dash has a very smooth texture and natural feel to it, whereas the standard synthetic leather has a bumpier texture and cheaper feel. It was the same feel I get on my current car which has premium leather seating surfaces, but the sides and back of the seats are synthetic. These aren't parts of the car you are likely to be feeling on a regular basis so the synthetic surfaces are passable, but there's no doubt the premium interior package is better quality. It's just way overpriced for what you get.

Here are some photos from the grey Next Gen (front only). Carbon finish, without the premium interior package.

It looks like I have the Premium Interior Package, without the Interior accent lighting? I did not order/pay for the Premium Interior Package. I wouldn't assume you'll get the same free upgrade.

tezzla, just to clarify, do you have the gray seats with white alcantera headliner with gray exterior?
Do you think the white alcantera matches well with the seats? From the design center it looks a little tan. So I wondered if the tan clashes with the gray. Comments?

I am leaning towards that combination but can't decide on the alcantera color.
thanks

tezzla, just to clarify, do you have the gray seats with white alcantera headliner with gray exterior?
Do you think the white alcantera matches well with the seats? From the design center it looks a little tan. So I wondered if the tan clashes with the gray. Comments?

I am leaning towards that combination but can't decide on the alcantera color.
thanks

I have the grey seats but the standard off-white interior and piano black trip. My understanding is that the colour is the same as the alcantera off-white. It looks fine. Had it been available at the time, I would likely have chosen the black plus carbon fibre.