Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rare P85D Ludicrous
59000 miles
This is a completely rebuilt Model S with a Salvage Title. I have not had the state inspection done to convert the title to a rebuilt. No structural components had to be replaced. The damage was mostly suspension.
$49,900 firm.
407 486 2009
IMG_30731.jpg
IMG_30751.jpg
IMG_31221.jpg
IMG_30751.jpg
IMG_31211.jpg
IMG_30691.jpg
IMG_30731.jpg
IMG_31221.jpg
IMG_30751.jpg
IMG_31211.jpg
IMG_30691.jpg
IMG_31251.jpg
IMG_31201.jpg
IMG_30741.jpg
IMG_31261.jpg

I got rear ended a couple months ago my car is pearl white.I went to a tesla certified body shop and the bumper does not match. Nobody notices it but me and other people when I point it out so the whole car is getting painted this summer.

Didn't want to be the first to state the obvious but since you did the front fender, drivers side looks way off also, and these are just pictures. The red uses a pearl paint, which is a base coat of one color, then another over that, then the clear.
I had the parts painted off the car. All match perfectly except Fender and rear bumper. I'm taking it back to paint guy today.

Interested. Additional questions:

1 or 2 working keys?
Does homelink work?
Does it get software updates? If not, is it rooted?
Do the front louvers open up when supercharging?
In one pic above, the hood rests (those rubber capped bolts), one looks substantially higher than the other. Is this how they have to be set for the hood to rest appropriately?
UMC Cable/charger included?

When you paint a plastic bumper it will always look different than the body, this is common.
Not even remotely true! I own a body shop and auto dealership and paint done correctly looks exactly the same. Paint doesn’t care what is under the base coat unless it is not prepped properly. You can not just paint one panel and expect the color to match another panel right next to it. You can get lucky and have an extremely close match but never a certainty. That paint looks like someone didn’t know what they were doing.