TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

P85D new Grey 21" tire/wheel set - 1000 miles on Factory tires - PERFECT CONDITION - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by skilly, Feb 4, 2015.

1. skilly

skilly Member

P85D new Grey 21" tire/wheel set - 1000 miles on Factory tires - PERFECT CONDITION

brand new - stock 21" staggered set of grey turbines. Comes complete with TPMS. Removed from 2014 P85D. Just 1000 miles on this set of tires. Price is not negotiable, unless you feel like paying me more than what I am asking :)

They are perfect - not a scratch; TPMS equipped and balanced OEM 21" tire set. Cant get these in a set from TM unless you put it together - the sets that they offer for 5500 is the boxed set (all 4 wheels are 245). These would cost about 7000.00 from Tesla. Again, perfect shape so no curb rash to fix whatsoever.

Prefer local buyer but Im willing to ship as long as buyer pays all costs associated with that.

List Date: 2/5/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: P85D new Grey 21" tire/wheel set - 1000 miles on Factory tires - PERFECT CONDITION
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    w8RjMc0fpDB6.jpg

2. cottylowry

cottylowry 2013 Model S

Sorry to be a dope, I"m new at the Tesla game. What the heck is TPMS? IF they are all 245's then what does staggered mean? Wider in back? You are in Livermore? That's where I bought my FordGT!

3. skilly

skilly Member

TPMS = tire pressure monitoring system (the sensors). These are the staggered 245 fronts and 265 rears (wider being in the back). Nice car - the Ford GT

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

You have good reason to be confused.

The OP has an inconsistent description:
    Contrast with TireRack's data for "2014 Tesla Model S with Staggered Tires P85D":
    Apparently they've been sold anyway.