TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

P85D - order now for late June roadtrip?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Rodzilla, May 1, 2015.

1. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Member

I'm looking at possibly getting a P85D, but am still researching the best offer I could get on my current car and finalizing some other accounts I have. I'm going on a road trip starting 26/27 June, does Tesla still prioritize the P85D in production? What are the current turnaround times the most recent deliveries of it have been seeing?

2. Jhall118

Jhall118 Member

I ordered mine the third week in April. Looks like I will get it first week of June at the latest. You have a week or two.

Or you could always do an inventory car.

3. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Member

How would I find out if they have any inventory P85Ds in blue?

4. Jhall118

Jhall118 Member

Contact an employee. Either by walking into your nearest Tesla gallery or emailing/calling if you are far away. They will do a search for you.

5. ibdb

ibdb 3 Car Garage and a 5 Car Life

You're very close to the deadline, so if you're interested, don't wait.

We just got our order in for a late-June delivery. Washington State has a sales tax exemption expiring on 6/30, so Tesla is trying to work with Washington buyers to make sure that those orders are delivered before the end of the month. A July delivery would cost me nearly $10K more than a June 30 delivery.