TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

P85D ordered....Minneapolis delivery Dec!!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Scothawk, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

Took delivery of a Model S P85 in July.......coolest car I've ever owned. Living in North Iowa the upgrade to P85D was a no brainer!

Color me excited!!

Plan on private sale of my current Model S. Anyone interested in a "like" new conditioned P85 with only 5000 miles? :)

2. In2oil

In2oil Member

I am tempted to sell my P85 and get the D... Might do it today!

3. kooljack

kooljack Member

Scothawk - Are you getting the delivery of D in Dec? I have the deposit down 2 days ago for S 85 but need to confirm.

4. AMN

AMN Member

Same here. We ordered it right after we got out of the test-drive car. They said first week of December for delivery in Minneapolis.

The car is absolutely nuts. I love the new seats as well!

5. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

kooljack yes taking delivery 1st week of December......want a P85 instead of an S? :)

6. kooljack

kooljack Member

thats awesome .. hope i get it in Dec too, need to confirm it though the design center doesnt show the D option for my configuration. will sort it out with the shop. Hmm P85.. need :) not sure will let you know if i got for that :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ah see that S85D is Feb delivery and P85D is Dec...

7. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

Makes sense for Tesla priorities. Get as many higher margin cars shipped in Q4 as possible. The "P" model has always had a shorter order to delivery wait time.

8. texex91

texex91 Banned

One advantage S85D owners will have is there's will be a 2015, P85D Dec orders will be 2014's. Also, who knows by Feb there may be more goodies added to it--that's 5 months away.