Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up to the announcement of the "D" I was seriously considering the P85+, which as you all know had the tuned suspension and the staggered 21" wheel fitment (Front wheels narrower than the rear wheels, and likewise the tires narrower on the front than the rear).

The Design Center spec sheet, in the P85+ used to make note of this fact, and 19" wheels were not an option.

So now the question... does the P85D also have the same tuned suspension as was on the P85+?

Also does the P85D have the staggered wheel fitment as the P85+?

If this was asked before, I am sorry to ask this again, but a search of the threads did not turn anything up.

Thanks so much, you all are a great resource.

Art

19" wheels are available on both of those models, just not recommended due to the performance of the car. I have 19" wheels on my P85+ without any issues whatsoever. It does handle differently, I feel the tire roll a little more and that is with Michelin PS3's for my winter tires.

19" wheels are available on both of those models, just not recommended due to the performance of the car. I have 19" wheels on my P85+ without any issues whatsoever. It does handle differently, I feel the tire roll a little more and that is with Michelin PS3's for my winter tires.

Hi Lloyd; Am aware of the 19" wheel option. That option does not state they are of staggered fitment front to rear either. To your knowledge, did the P85D nix the staggered wheel fitment and what about the tuned suspension?