Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D. Recent CPO! (DMV+PA area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately need to say goodbye to my excellent P85D. Great great car, just not the best for a growing family. Wish Model Y was already out..

Just picked up from Tesla CPO 6 months ago. Great condtion. Only changes have been to 19 inch Brand new all seasons and switching to much quieter wipers. Battery at 100% showing 245 miles. Will post some additional specs and pictures here.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/767377843/overview/

• Funny
Reactions: Nrazar
E9218C19-D089-4083-AA33-270A4FB489AD.jpeg

Hey jdrizzo

I'm interested. I'm actually in Maryland near Rockville. Are you anywhere near that?

And is the price negotiable at all?

Test drove the 100D that they had at the mall off exit 1. Loved it, but that was back in August. The 3 came out and I was iffy on the looks. Eventually I got over the looks and decided to sit in one. As soon as I sat down, I couldn’t stop comparing it to the S.

My wife was the same way. So after some research I realized the basic feature I’m looking for can be found in a used S without breaking the bank.

So I’m looking for a dual motor performance model if I can find one reasonably priced in the next 30 days (lease on my Challenger will be up).