Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D showing as P90D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tamporter - Thank you for your response. Yes, for the time being, I am that sucker who bought it :). I am not too far from Dallas, was wondering if you had the insight. Them taking away Ludicrous mode really ticks me off! Do you think it could be reactivated?

Why did you walk away though? No delivery? Did you negotiate anything on the table with the discrepancies?

From other aspects, money wise, it looks like a good deal right?

Congrats on your purchase as I know from the other threads that you have been looking for a bit. Would love to hear your first impressions when you take delivery.

Congrats on your purchase as I know from the other threads that you have been looking for a bit. Would love to hear your first impressions when you take delivery.

Thank you Danny! Excited for it, not sure if it was the best idea during these times... but the deal really made a lot sense! My first Tesla, a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth from their feature stripping, but hey, it is what it is... :)

Thank you for all your support!