Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D with Ludicrous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had this P85D with Ludicrous two years April 17th, so wanted to find another one in a different color for a change. Found a multi-coat red P90D, so I thought I would ask some other Tesla people if they were interested in my car .The dealer would handle the paperwork for us.

I've never tried launch mode and have done maybe a half dozen 0-60 MPH runs where I floored the pedal. Mileage is 37,500. I'll just upload the invoice to see the options, which doesn't include the $5,000 I paid to upgrade in February of 2016 to Ludicrous.

No sunroof cause I prefer a performance type build, so solid roof with no worries about sun on my head; but this car has almost every option, plus dual chargers. Oh, a price, how about 82K? 806.236.3681 Text and I'll send more photos on request.

Attachments

• Config (1) copy.pdf
    229.5 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC_2728.JPG
    DSC_2728.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 238
Ok maybe a stupid question but why not do a vinyl wrap on your existing car for 2-3K and get it any color under the sun? Seems super odd to to go through all the headache of getting the same car again... Upgrading is a different story but for a lateral move it makes no sense to me anyway..

Plus... as a + owner I would hold on to a P85D with + suspension with both hands..