Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85DL+ Loaded Pristine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know a lot of you compare these to what Tesla sells, so here's my comparison:

I recently bought a P90DL from Tesla for $60,600. Mind you, it's a P90D not a P85D, and also has ludicrous. My car could never do 450kW or sub-3 second 0-60 runs. Also, this car has the exact same range as mine, plus a lot of extra goodies, the most important of which is the coveted + suspension.

Of course, the high mileage and lack of warranty are things to consider, but just saying that this car is very likely to be faster than, or at least as fast as, all the used 2015 P90DL's Tesla sells.

Good luck with the sale.

So I have considered upgrading from my 85D and would love the P85D, especially with Ludicrous. And I hear from fans of the + suspension it is a true performance car, but is definitely more stiff. Anyone have thoughts on how it would compare to my 85D on coils (from the tight suspension perspective)? I've found the regular air suspension more soft than mine when I've had loaners. This could be a great opportunity...if I can unload mine for a decent price. :D

I have owned 2 P85D’s with the plus suspension and now I own a P90DL without the plus suspension. I prefer the plus suspension, the ride is not horribly rough, the car handles significantly better and puts power to the pavement better With the plus suspension. I am not overly spirited driver who would prefer a rough ride either.

I have owned 2 P85D’s with the plus suspension and now I own a P90DL without the plus suspension. I prefer the plus suspension, the ride is not horribly rough, the car handles significantly better and puts power to the pavement better With the plus suspension. I am not overly spirited driver who would prefer a rough ride either.

x2 on this. My P85D has the plus suspension, and right now I have a P100D loaner and the handling in my car is muuuuuch better. Sharper turn-in and far less body roll, although it is just a little bit stiffer. I don't find the plus suspension harsh at all. It's still much softer than my previous cars (Auro RS5 and BMW M2).

GLWS!

Reactions: sorka and Rdr4evr69
So I have considered upgrading from my 85D and would love the P85D, especially with Ludicrous. And I hear from fans of the + suspension it is a true performance car, but is definitely more stiff. Anyone have thoughts on how it would compare to my 85D on coils (from the tight suspension perspective)? I've found the regular air suspension more soft than mine when I've had loaners. This could be a great opportunity...if I can unload mine for a decent price. :D

I've had an 85D loaner with coils and they are like different cars. Honestly, for regular street driving I prefer the dual motor non plus suspension over mine.

That said, there are occasions when I'm taking smooth twisties where I really enjoy the handling characteristics of this suspension but the opportunities are not often enough to prefer the the plus suspension over the regular for my driving patterns. 80% of my driving is just my 260 mile highway round trip commute. The other 20% is long road trips also on the highways. So I'm really just not getting the benefit.

Not trying to put anyone off buying my car but just being honest.

• Helpful
Reactions: Big Earl
Seems odd, but the car is registered in the state of California, does show one owner also. The only thing off is that it was bought January 20 of 2015 so that’s when the warranty would start.
It was also recently listed on eBay with the starting price of $55,000 .

Seems odd, but the car is registered in the state of California, does show one owner also. The only thing off is that it was bought January 20 of 2015 so that’s when the warranty would start.
It was also recently listed on eBay with the starting price of $55,000 .

I'm almost 99.99% sure that somebody just took the ebay listing and created that one. Probably a scammer, everywhere's FULL of them nowadays