Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available P85DL Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AF574D4B-0100-4087-AFB3-0D5BAE9EC0BB.jpeg

I assume FDM is the normal P85D smart air suspension and not +. Looks like non + smart air suspension on mine.

Thank you for the insight! Mine is definitely firm, but not teeth chattering.

Thanks again.

/edit... that extra table explains it. Thank you!

It’s an EV and a great/reliable one at that. All three of our EVs have been absolutely rock solid. We elected to keep our money in our back pocket with this one. Most buy an ESA and lose money, money in vs money out.

Miles for reference:
106,500, ESA covered Model S door handles
33,500, GM extended warranty expired w/ no use

Window sticker newly added w/ Ludicrous retrofit documentation incase someone missed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rdr4evr69
View attachment 395400

I assume FDM is the normal P85D smart air suspension and not +. Looks like non + smart air suspension on mine.

Thank you for the insight! Mine is definitely firm, but not teeth chattering.

Thanks again.

/edit... that extra table explains it. Thank you!

Was the ludicrous added over the air? Or did you take it in for service? How long was it in service for? Were no new parts added?

Thanks

Service center for P85D Ludicrous retrofits, no longer available, and from what I’ve heard they are removing Ludicrous from trade in P85DLs (unknown if that’s true, just what I’ve read). I am certain that you can no longer add Ludicrous if a P85D does not have it.

I believe P90D/P100D are over the air updates, not certain though.

Same day retrofit/upgrade at the service center for mine and P85D.

I believe they swapped a fuse or amp to handle higher voltage (P85D only I believe) and updated software.

And yet you can't sell your car, despite the amount of bumping that you do.
Service center for P85D Ludicrous retrofits, no longer available, and from what I’ve heard they are removing Ludicrous from trade in P85DLs (unknown if that’s true, just what I’ve read). I am certain that you can no longer add Ludicrous if a P85D does not have it.

I believe P90D/P100D are over the air updates, not certain though.

Same day retrofit/upgrade at the service center for mine and P85D.

I believe they swapped a fuse or amp to handle higher voltage (P85D only I believe) and updated software.
You are correct that the upgrade is no longer available, nor has it been for some years now.

Also, you are correct that a fuse upgrade was required for the upgrade.

• Helpful
Reactions: AWD>
Feel free to shoot me a PM, we can discuss. Price is adjustable based on wheel preferences. But, I’d recommend keeping both sets.

Thank you for the kind words! She’s a beast.

Side note - we move to the San Antonio area from OK next Wednesday, 1 May. Our P85DL will be in TX from then on.

Feel free to shoot me a PM, we can discuss. Price is adjustable based on wheel preferences. But, I’d recommend keeping both sets.

Thank you for the kind words! She’s a beast.

Side note - we move to the San Antonio area from OK next Wednesday, 1 May. Our P85DL will be in TX from then on.

Would it not be you who will be selling it after May 1? Or meeting the seller at least to hand over title etc?

It’d be me, we are moving (family, cars and stuff, etc) from OK to TX, not a big deal. Just wouldn’t want someone to read the original post and plan on OK after we’ve moved.

Prices:

$63,000 w/ cyclones only
$65,000 w/ arachnids only
$67,000 w/ both

• Funny
Reactions: playoutside
Status
Not open for further replies.