Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available P85DL Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abusive behavior in violation of fourm rules. Two listings for the same, unwanted car. Time to ban this guy.
Screenshot_20190503-155340_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: playoutside
Have you tried posting it to the tesla parts facebook group? I see cars moving on there
Tesla Parts Buy Sell Trade

It is a beautiful car! There are 2016 P90DL's on tesla's used page for around 60k, just saying.

The one listed is a 2015 not a 2016. But yes. There are several 2016 on there for high 50's to low 60's. Several sitting for quite some time when I was looking. I ended up with tesla used direct on a 85d. Glad I got the warranty. It's been in 3 tines already and it's only been a month. Ap1 hardware replaced, right front doornhandle replaced, rear back door seal replaced. Lol. Only 30k miles on the clock

The one listed is a 2015 not a 2016.

I saw that mate, thank you, my point was there are newer, slightly more powerful cars for sale for cheaper. Probably not babied like the one this guy is selling. That warranty is a must have!! glad you got your 85D with a warranty :) they are nice cars but its a lot of money, and having things not work, and no warranty is not an option i'm willing to play with. I really like model S, P**D's especially, but I will probably get a model 3 just because the newer tech..

Status
Not open for further replies.