Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available P85DL Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cease and desist.

Harassment, libel, slander and defamation of character are not protected freedoms of speech.
You need to cease and desist your PM cease and desists.

Your false claims of libel and slander are harassment towards me. My posts are 100% factual and any claim's made by you contrary to that fact will be viewed as slander. Your false and misleading Vroom offers are not protected by your freedom of speech.

392602eb42d4433d8ea29607f66c902e

BEE86F4D-AE05-4EDD-B053-00B1F0DD7342.jpeg

I feel harassed and threatened here. Any recommendations on lawyers that would take me case?
Take this as a cease and desists order by me. Oh wait... PM's aren't legal routes on cease and desist orders.

Please kindly provide me your full name and address so I can certify mail you my cease and desist order. A lawyer would cost too much for me to track you down. And even so, I really doubt you used your real info on TMC so Ill be back to square one.

Well, future buyers beware. This is proof on the type of seller you are dealing with. Hmmm is this slander?? Oh wait. It's public info on a public site.

See.. this thread is awesome. Look at all these free bumps you are getting!!! However you look at this, your thread has been top of the for sale thread for several months. That publicity is priceless. You should be thanking your fellow TMC members and not slandering them!!!

Yet, The car still hasn't sold.. wonder why?

Priceless indeed. This thread has seen it all, it went from a sale ad, to a train wreck and now it's pure entertainment.

My only hope is that he's not doing the same under different usernames on other forums. I really hope no one gets scammed into overpaying for his car... if it is real.

Wow... I read this (but not the dozen or so chumps I blocked, from my for sale thread).

This forum really is a dump. I can’t suggest anyone even try to sell a car here. I take that back. I will actively tell people to avoid it like the plague. I honestly wish the seller luck with the sale. They just want to sell a car. Never knew it was such a hassle.

Wow... I read this (but not the dozen or so chumps I blocked, from my for sale thread).

This forum really is a dump. I can’t suggest anyone even try to sell a car here. I take that back. I will actively tell people to avoid it like the plague. I honestly wish the seller luck with the sale. They just want to sell a car. Never knew it was such a hassle.
Truely a case of takes one delusional owner to know one.

View attachment 422847

I feel harassed and threatened here. Any recommendations on lawyers that would take me case?
Take this as a cease and desists order by me. Oh wait... PM's aren't legal routes on cease and desist orders.

Please kindly provide me your full name and address so I can certify mail you my cease and desist order. A lawyer would cost too much for me to track you down. And even so, I really doubt you used your real info on TMC so Ill be back to square one.

Well, future buyers beware. This is proof on the type of seller you are dealing with. Hmmm is this slander?? Oh wait. It's public info on a public site.

See.. this thread is awesome. Look at all these free bumps you are getting!!! However you look at this, your thread has been top of the for sale thread for several months. That publicity is priceless. You should be thanking your fellow TMC members and not slandering them!!!

Yet, The car still hasn't sold.. wonder why?

Funny, in case you haven't noticed, shortly after posting this, AWD removed his location from his profile :))))

• Funny
Reactions: rjscoder
Incase you were wondering, there’s a car for sale.

It was.. till you started slandering and threatening members.... Now it's personal... Got screenshots of the thread from start to finish. I'll see you in San Antonio, TX court! Now would you kindly provide your full name and address I can certify mail you my cease and desist order!

This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...

Status
Not open for further replies.