TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P85Ds in the mid to late $50s. 2014 P85D for $54,504 and 2015 for $58,000

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by PhilDavid, Jul 5, 2018.

1. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Member

I found a 2014 P85D being sold by a Porsche dealer for $54,504. It's not the vehicle we are looking for (wrong color) but it might be perfect for someone else and this is the lowest P85D I have seen and it seems to have a clear CarFax.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/741794194/overview/

I also found a 2015 P85D, also with what seems to be a clear carFax and low miles, for $59,995.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/736479724/overview/

These are not my cars but two deals I found that seem attractive, especially considering some of the crazy P85D prices I have seen. I'm focusing more in dealer and private sales given how some of the CPO cars are sold looking like they have been trashed without any refurbishing.

If anyone finds a P85D in immaculate condition in the mid to late 50s that is white, please post here. That's what we are looking to buy. Good luck with your car shopping. :D

• Informative x 1
  2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

3. 3mp_kwh

3mp_kwh Active Member

but 88k miles??

4. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Member

Yeah pretty high miles for sure but the asking price is $54K and there might be room for negotiation.

There will likely be other cars in this price range soon with lease returns coming back.

5. MarkLy

MarkLy Member

There a P85D CPO on the Tesla site for $59K with 27K miles for sale now, if you figure the 4 yr warranty is worth $4K that brings it back to $55K....

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  6. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Member

That's a good point. Anyone looked up this vehicle to see if it is in good shape?

7. marcebahn

marcebahn Member

I tried going to the tesla website and find this vehicle but was not successful. Maybe it was sold.....

8. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

The links above are for private dealer not Tesla

9. MarkLy

MarkLy Member

It's more likely it's been pulled off the site as it disappeared overnight, it probably will appear again at a higher price......