Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P90+ with AP1, Not a type O, true unicorn

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, I come to the experts to ask for help on fair pricing of my car. Have a deposit on a P100DL and want to sell fairly quickly. Hoping to get $44,000.
2014 P85+ with AP1, kind of rare. Probably more rare is now its a P90+ due to battery replacement by Tesla last year to a 90 battery. Current mileage is 52,951 and I have purchased extended 2 year warranty from Tesla. In service date 12/14, extended warranty is good til December 2020 and 75,000 miles. Battery and Drive Motor til December of 2022. Battery was replaced in May of 2019, also had new drive unit installed August of 2018.
I think it has all options available at the time except 3rd row of seats.
Option off the top of my head:
Performance Plus Package
AP1
Smart air Suspension
Pano Roof
21" Turbines
Carbon Fiber trim and spoiler
Tech Package
Parking Sensors
Ultra High Fi Sound Package
Alacantra headliner/Dash/Seat inserts
Parcel Shelf
Red Brake Calipers
Dual Charger
Premium Lighting Package
Upgraded 4G LTE
Heated Seats
Free supercharging
Free Connectivity
Clean Carfax
Title in hand within 24 hours
The car was paint corrected and nano ceramic coated last summer, 2019.
Set of 19" winter wheels and snow tires and set of 21" turbine wheels and tires. Summer tires have about 70% tread and winters about 50% tread.

Car is Black on Black with red piping on the seats and a beige Alacantra headliner. Charges to 235 at 80% charge, I don't charge to 100%

Thank you all for your time!

Attachments

• IMG_98FEEB5F287F-1.jpeg
    IMG_98FEEB5F287F-1.jpeg
    393.8 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_3905.jpg
    IMG_3905.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_3906.jpg
    IMG_3906.jpg
    809.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_3908.jpg
    IMG_3908.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_3909.jpg
    IMG_3909.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
Text or call me at 832-647-6762, I might have a cash buyer and/or me interested and we can talk. I could also help provide any insights and we can discuss the car.
Hey everyone, I come to the experts to ask for help on fair pricing of my car. Have a deposit on a P100DL and want to sell fairly quickly. Hoping to get $44,000.
2014 P85+ with AP1, kind of rare. Probably more rare is now its a P90+ due to battery replacement by Tesla last year to a 90 battery. Current mileage is 52,951 and I have purchased extended 2 year warranty from Tesla. In service date 12/14, extended warranty is good til December 2020 and 75,000 miles. Battery and Drive Motor til December of 2022. Battery was replaced in May of 2019, also had new drive unit installed August of 2018.
I think it has all options available at the time except 3rd row of seats.
Option off the top of my head:
Performance Plus Package
AP1
Smart air Suspension
Pano Roof
21" Turbines
Carbon Fiber trim and spoiler
Tech Package
Parking Sensors
Ultra High Fi Sound Package
Alacantra headliner/Dash/Seat inserts
Parcel Shelf
Red Brake Calipers
Dual Charger
Premium Lighting Package
Upgraded 4G LTE
Heated Seats
Free supercharging
Free Connectivity
Clean Carfax
Title in hand within 24 hours
The car was paint corrected and nano ceramic coated last summer, 2019.
Set of 19" winter wheels and snow tires and set of 21" turbine wheels and tires. Summer tires have about 70% tread and winters about 50% tread.

Car is Black on Black with red piping on the seats and a beige Alacantra headliner. Charges to 235 at 80% charge, I don't charge to 100%

Thank you all for your time!

Get charge down to about 10% with a warm battery and see where it starts off and where it begins to taper.
Not sure what the reasoning is to do this. If you are interested in the car I will do it but if you are just curious then I will not drive to the supercharger and waste time doing this. Let me know if your interested and have a good day.

Not sure what the reasoning is to do this. If you are interested in the car I will do it but if you are just curious then I will not drive to the supercharger and waste time doing this. Let me know if your interested and have a good day.
It would give folks interested an idea if supercharging has been throttled or not. Have a great day.

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110
I was under the impression that throttling only happens with frequent supercharging. I can’t remember the last time I supercharged so I would guess I’m not affected. Have a healthy day

Well, there is throttling and there is "nerfing", which (in my understanding) is the pejorative term for the software limitations for battery management that Tesla puts on some older cars, unrelated to how much you supercharge, but strongly affecting the supercharging speeds. I think it is usually the 85kwh batteries, but affects some others as well. Either way, it has made supercharging speeds a useful data point when selling an older Tesla, especially ones with free supercharging for life. I have a feeling your 90kwh battery would hit good speeds, which could help you get more for money for it.

Personally, I'm looking for something cheaper (like <$30k), so don't go do it for me, but if it doesn't sell for you soon, it might be worth your while to go see what charge rates you can get it up to.

Have an informed day. :)

Reactions: ElectricIAC