TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P90D gone!!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by prqpn, Nov 4, 2016.

1. prqpn

prqpn Member

Aaargghgh!! I was this close to ordering a P90D now the only option for 'P' is the P100D which adds about $25k and means I am forced to get air suspension!! NOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!

• Informative x 1
  2. prqpn

prqpn Member

That feeling all the folks who just missed Vision had, now I have it in reverse!

3. DIL

DIL Supporting Member

Means 100D is on the way

4. Model S M.D.

Model S M.D. Ludicrous Radiologist

RIP. There's also no option for ludicrous anymore. It's either 90D or P100DL.

100D probably coming soon...

5. jham

jham Member

They also added a fixed glass roof option.

6. jmsurpri

jmsurpri Member

My guess is there is a ton of P90D inventory that they want to clear. All those folks who refused delivery due to P100D and/or AP2.0.

7. David.85D

David.85D Member

ev-cpo.com shows 10 P90D as CPO cars and 4 as Inventory cars.

8. jgillispie

jgillispie Member

Clean out 90 stock so they can retire the size when 100 production is up to speed.