TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

P90D in Washington DC area?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Roaddkill, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Roaddkill

Roaddkill Member

Has anyone in Washington DC area ordered a P90D? I'm intrigued by PETES90's posts and was wondering if we will have an East Coast counterpart anytime soon.

2. Bifff67

Bifff67 Member

Mine is on the train, end of Sept. Whats the PETE post? just curious.

3. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

4. dow

dow Member

Not in DC, but NY is not a long drive. :smile: Black P90D, Ludicrous mode, 21" wheels, all options but the rear seats. Like many others on the Atlantic coast right now, seems like it's about a month wait for the car to cross the country. Likely still weeks away from delivery, despite the order confirming end of July. 9/23-ish, they think, give or take (probably take) a week or two.

I wonder where the first east coast P90D will be?

5. ArtInCT

ArtInCT Always Learning

Just saw a P90D (none Ludicrous) at the Milford, CT Service Center. Arrived yesterday. IMG_0498.jpg

6. MsElectric

MsElectric Active Member

All I have to say is how nice it is to see that car sticker above and realize that it was all manufactured in the US.

We somehow managed to build the world's finest car in the United States. And Tesla is just getting started...