Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P90D reaction videos... volunteers needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That 30-60 change in acceleration looks so crazy!

It's pretty intense. The times I've launched in a P85D I quickly learned to put my head back until I got used to it and I did. But the force of 30-60 and not usually having my head back I have gotten some neck pain at times that leads to a headache... it's freakin great! probably the best money I've ever spent.

I have the afternoon free and people want reaction videos... so if you live in the Bay Area and want to play with Ludicrous mode this afternoon let me know.

Not sure how I'll mount the GoPro yet, but we can figure something out.
Get the Suction mount. Also is it a Go Pro 4 Black? Film in 1080p 60 frames or 4K 30 Frames as I'm a quality slut....

Edit: Just saw the videos in the thread. They've also made it to reddit.

Last edited:
Get the Suction mount. Also is it a Go Pro 4 Black? Film in 1080p 60 frames or 4K 30 Frames as I'm a quality slut....

Edit: Just saw the videos in the thread. They've also made it to reddit.

It's a GoPro Hero2. I found a different solution by using an extra Smart&Easy mount I had, which works out well so I can relocate my iPad/iPhone to the other side if I want, but it holds nicely as the videos show.

gopro.jpg

mount.jpg

Today in my physics lecture, we introduced the idea of acceleration. I wish I had searched for these videos first. I showed my students the insane mode reactions compilation video, then how to order a Tesla on-line. I reminded them that they might have very good engineering jobs in 5-10 years, then one of them asked about the Model 3. I told them to expect it in 2018. Yes, we have to plant the seeds in their minds early in their college careers.

To get back on topic - thanks for the videos; I'll keep your channel in mind for later semesters when I start bringing future generations of Tesla owners into the fold.

I'm still happy to give rides to anyone in the Bay Area wanting to experience L-mode.

Today in my physics lecture, we introduced the idea of acceleration. I wish I had searched for these videos first. I showed my students the insane mode reactions compilation video, then how to order a Tesla on-line. I reminded them that they might have very good engineering jobs in 5-10 years, then one of them asked about the Model 3. I told them to expect it in 2018. Yes, we have to plant the seeds in their minds early in their college careers.

To get back on topic - thanks for the videos; I'll keep your channel in mind for later semesters when I start bringing future generations of Tesla owners into the fold.

That's awesome! Too bad referral links only last 90 days, you might have had a big credit with Tesla... well maybe after graduation

You Sir/Ma'am are amazing. Just forgot one thing though, to give them my referral link.:rolleyes: