Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P90D with a 100KW Battery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I think maybe I have a 100KW battery instead of 90KW. I have driven a P100D and I can't feel any difference.

On 77% SOC I did a test. and I have between 550+ Watts without MAX BATTERY TURNED ON.
Look at the Graphs. What do you think?
TeslaPwr100f.jpg

2017-06-04 00.49.58.jpg

Hello,

I think maybe I have a 100KW battery instead of 90KW. View attachment 232452
View attachment 232451

U have 136 hp (= 100 kW) instead of 122 hp (= 90 kW)? :p 14 hp is indeed difficult to distinguish, but i do not know of any Tesla battery packs that have this kind of power limitation.

Edit: My P85DL can output 450-460 kW, which is approximately 800 times your power output (0.550 kW)

Note: I do not want to be rude, but you should learn measurements of unit regarding power, energy, and kilo.

Power: [W] (1000*W = kW)
Energy: [Wh] (1000*Wh = kWh)

Average consumption: [Wh/km]. It is possible to have 1000 Wh/km even if you max output is 600 kW. It clearly depends on how far you have driven.

Last edited:
What it consumes at peak is what it then gives you AS
U have 136 hp (= 100 kW) instead of 122 hp (= 90 kW)? :p 14 hp is indeed difficult to distinguish, but i do not know of any Tesla battery packs that have this kind of power limitation.

Edit: My P85DL can output 450-460 kW, which is approximately 800 times your power output (0.550 kW)

Note: I do not want to be rude, but you should learn measurements of unit regarding power, energy, and kilo.

Power: [W] (1000*W = kW)
Energy: [Wh] (1000*Wh = kWh)

Average consumption: [Wh/km]. It is possible to have 1000 Wh/km even if you max output is 600 kW. It clearly depends on how far you have driven.

LOL i know i missed the "K" but didnt know How to Edit the post.

First, the title and the first post is wrong in respect of measurements of unit.

Second, the subject is about the technical output of your battery. Therefore, it is reasonable to expect some knowledge of wattage and energy capacity.

Third, I did write an extensive explanation of right use of units on post #6, but you did not care (?), LOL'd and did a (honest) mistake again.

I am sorry to be rude, but happy to be mighty miss wikipedia in this scenario ;)

Reactions: widodh