Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P90D with AP2 and Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I must have searched 100’s of P90D’s and this is the first I’ve ever seen with AP2. But $85K and it doesn’t even have Ludicrous? . At least it seems to be a Private seller so ESA should be available as long as he didn’t purchase as CPO. And he has it listed as 5-7 seats but no pic of trunk. Maybe Rear Facing option???

• Helpful
Reactions: AWD>
Any P90D made between october and december 2016 will have AP2. There just weren't many of them made because people springing for a P90D would probably have just paid a little bit more and got the P100D which was out by that time.

They still were building 90’s for surprisingly quite awhile into 2017. I believe there must have been delayed orders even after they removed them from the order website in early 2017. There was just recently a stragler new inventory X P90DL available down here in Florida for a huge discount but it had extensive bodywork while being used as a test drive car.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/763734287/overview/

First time seeing a P90D with AP2, just fyi in case anyone's looking for something so specific.

Actually a CPO P90D with AP2 sold about 2 months ago for around $81K. That P90D for $85K you posted on cars.com makes little sense given that for around $90K, you can buy a CPO P100D with AP2 with ludicrous plus the better battery. But good find though and I agree that is a rare find for someone looking for an AP2 car but it would make better sense at a different price point given that P100Ds are now heading into the mid 80s.

Actually a CPO P90D with AP2 sold about 2 months ago for around $81K. That P90D for $85K you posted on cars.com makes little sense given that for around $90K, you can buy a CPO P100D with AP2 with ludicrous plus the better battery. But good find though and I agree that is a rare find for someone looking for an AP2 car but it would make better sense at a different price point given that P100Ds are now heading into the mid 80s.

agree on your points, but this might also interest those who are after AP2 with transferable lifetime supercharging

True, we have been checking actual home charging costs and it is very cheap. The "free" charging is a great feeling when you plug in and know you are getting a little kickback from Tesla for that money you spent.

Last edited: