Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to buy a P90D badge and a ludicrous underline but don't know where to find the underline. I have seen the P90D all over eBay but the ludicrous emblem is nowhere to be seen. If anyone has purchased one before please let me know. Thank you!

Why wouldn't you get one? My calipers are already painted red and authentic Tesla decals have been put on. Its pretty much a P90DL from the outside except for the spoiler
I guess because it is suggesting you are being dishonest in what vehicle you have. It would be similar to someone placing "Hellcat" insignia on a Dodge Challenger or Charger, that isn't. What's the point other than to make the vehicle look like something it is not? If you go through with it, try not to end up on YouTube when other cars are smoking you off the line or give any rides demonstrating 0-60 times. Putting a decal on is not going to improve your vehicle's performance. Your car does not define who you are. Remember that.

Its your car. Mod how you like. I would ask Tesla about the badges. Im sure they can be ordered.
If I had the money I would get a p100d and covert it back to a older model and put a 40 on the back. Mega sleeper.

Just to give you some ideas. I have an 85 on the back. Two numbers I am considering changing to are...69D...say it...catchy...and 007

Have fun with your Tesla

Its just stupid. Its like putting a M3 badge on a normal BMW 3 series or Audi RS7 badge on Audi A7 :rolleyes:
top-10-obviously-fake-ferraris-L-7HICiU.jpeg

How do you like my Ferrari - no really - it's real !!
:p

Your car does not define who you are. Remember that.
Then why do people care to differentiate their BMW M3 from a non-M in the first place? If he wants to look like he has a more expensive car (for prestige? for intimidation? For irony of those that do it for the former two reasons?) who are we to argue? Go for it.

I'm currently debadged, only cause I've been too lazy to go back to the detailer to get it put back on after getting wrapped. My OCD would prevent me from reperesenting the car as anything other than it is (either up or down), so imowild do it. But if someone else wants to, go for it.

Reactions: davidc18