TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P90DL vs P85D vs P85+ drag times

Discussion in 'Model S' started by divemaster, Nov 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. divemaster

divemaster New Member

2. mspisars

mspisars Member

First read 2015 Tesla Model S P90D w/Ludicrous Upgrade First Test

Then, take a look at some of the threads on this subject...

The general idea/hope is that it is software limited until Tesla decides to make it available to the public.

I fall into the camp that thinks you should be able to get pretty close to what MotorTrend got after the said software is released...

3. chriSharek

chriSharek Member

Are we talking about the difference between "insane" and "ludicrous"? I'm pretty sure at some point, fast is fast.

Now, I could see a big difference between the 70D and the 85D. BIG difference in performance.

4. shokunin

shokunin P85 & M3

5. divemaster

divemaster New Member

Good to know. Hopefully that is the case.