Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P911DL Over $300,000 Invested

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whew! Now I guess you can't see what I post! This posting has really made my day. Showing a $3M valuation, a stock photo, adding car washes to the valuation, adding previous charging to the valuation (and obviously only Supercharging) and $40k for an Elon signed sunvisor (I could also copy the signature off of a charger onto my visor)

This is just so funny! If anyone does buy this, please PM me. Either to let me know that I'm completely off-base or just how much it was sold for.

You like fishin’?

Whew! Now I guess you can't see what I post! This posting has really made my day. Showing a $3M valuation, a stock photo, adding car washes to the valuation, adding previous charging to the valuation (and obviously only Supercharging) and $40k for an Elon signed sunvisor (I could also copy the signature off of a charger onto my visor)

This is just so funny! If anyone does buy this, please PM me. Either to let me know that I'm completely off-base or just how much it was sold for.

Yep, you're just slightly off base :)

I'm glad this is a joke. The high quality photoshop of the first digit in the Vroom offer isn't the same color as the other digits. Dead give away along with every other element of the post. Very consistent at least! Haha.

lol.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2014 P85DL with Version 4 battery and AP 0.5. It is capable of a 0-60 at 2.5 seconds. No other Tesla can do this. More valuable than a P100DL. New Hampshire has no tax on used cars or new cars, so you save 8% by buying from me. Therefore, I am raising the price 10%. Asking $160,000, which is a great deal.

574228df6cce8e9985e607fa4505dca0.jpg

Too many modifications to list.
- MSRP - $150,000
- Gold powder coated wheels $10,000
- Tint $2,000
- Carbon fiber spoiler - $5,000
- 42 car washes and 8 details sesions - $22,000
- 5 years of charging - $5.000
- Sun Visor signed by Elon Musk - $40,000

KdN4tlK.png

When did you get this Vroom offer? Are you trying to pull a fast one on us Non educated Tesla members?

Good luck with the sale. Im glad you had very detailed documented car washes. What brand soap did you use; and what was the ratio of soap concentrate to water? That's very important for me as Im very interested and am comparing your vehicle to the other one listed for $175k.

Reactions: HankLloydRight