TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

PA Inspection

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Syd, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Syd

Syd Member

Who do you trust to do the inspection. I'm just outside of Phila on the north east side.

2. GlmnAlyAirCar

GlmnAlyAirCar Member

I'm further north west near Pottstown. I have a local mechanic I trust. Since its brand new I asked if he could just do it while I wait. Took 15 minutes. Didn't even use a lift. I would try to find someone you trust who can do the same.

3. PatD

PatD Member

Yeh, sorry, too far out of my area. Friend of mine owns a shop down in Newtown Square and he knows the cars and knows they aren't inspected when new. He would do it with a quick once-over for you. No reason to put it on a lift or remove wheels. . . If you get stuck, let me know and I'll PM his info over.

4. ramblinrose

ramblinrose Member

I live in Central PA, Lewisburg. I just picked up my 2015 Tesla in May. I had the local Toyota Dealership inspect it for me. I also own a 2012 Toyota Prius & my Grandson is my mechanic. We have owned a Toyota Prius since 2006, so I trust them with my mechanical work.