Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PA Model X Owner - Ordered Model 3 - Delivery Feb 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a current Model X owner. Last Thursday (Jan 25th) I signed into my Tesla Account to find I could configure the Model 3. So I called my brother who actually put the deposit down for the car so he could configure it. He lives in Virginia. So he submits the order on Thursday Jan 25th around 2pm or so. Calls me next day saying the deliver is Feb 15th. I was blown away... about 3 weeks... that's awesome. He called me last night and said that Tesla called him and now the delivery has been changed to this Friday February 2nd... that is 8 days from submitting the design.

Nice. I configured on the 12th and am still waiting to hear from Tesla. Where do you live and are you having it delivered to you or going to Virginia? I'm in Austin and I'm beginning to think that's the reason for the wait as I don't believe deliveries to Austin have started in earnest yet.

I'm a current Model X owner. Last Thursday (Jan 25th) I signed into my Tesla Account to find I could configure the Model 3. So I called my brother who actually put the deposit down for the car so he could configure it. He lives in Virginia. So he submits the order on Thursday Jan 25th around 2pm or so. Calls me next day saying the deliver is Feb 15th. I was blown away... about 3 weeks... that's awesome. He called me last night and said that Tesla called him and now the delivery has been changed to this Friday February 2nd... that is 8 days from submitting the design.

Are you taking delivery in VA or in PA? I configured the week prior to you, but don't have a VIN yet. What color and wheels did you choose?

Nice. I configured on the 12th and am still waiting to hear from Tesla. Where do you live and are you having it delivered to you or going to Virginia? I'm in Austin and I'm beginning to think that's the reason for the wait as I don't believe deliveries to Austin have started in earnest yet.

My brother is taking delivery in Virginia... I live in PA... he's a non owner. I put the reservation under my name to get him the car earlier.