Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinkje, additional thanks for the Merry Christmas present of construction photos. My relatives and friends in the Allentown area are looking forward to my coast to coast drive in 2016. This station will make it so much easier.

No snow = faster construction progress ahead = Happy New Year!

Scrat.jpg
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

You really need an avatar, here's a suggestion.

I dropped by Saturday morning and saw the same status of course.
We *might* have a chance to drop by there Tuesday a week from tomorrow. I hope for there to be real progress by then. We don't need a charge since we are only traveling that far then coming right back home but if it's open, we'll certainly take some electrons along with pictures.

I dunno, looked to me like he was taking alot of care to wrap up the cord nicely and just didn't notice that the connector was dragging on the ground. While dragging on the ground may scratch it, its never going to really hurt the connector.

I would take more care if someone was giving me free juice and helping out without anything in return, but it really looks like this guy was trying.

That guy was an IDIOT. Who of us would drag the handle along the ground? Maybe this nut leaves his cable lying on the floor at his house. I cannot imagine that anyone would drag their cable along the ground to hang it back up, if so they are too stupid to own a TESLA.

That guy was an IDIOT. Who of us would drag the handle along the ground? Maybe this nut leaves his cable lying on the floor at his house. I cannot imagine that anyone would drag their cable along the ground to hang it back up, if so they are too stupid to own a TESLA.

I was enjoying the discussions and discourse on his thread until name caller chimed in. There are a billion other ways to attack someone on the Internet. Let's try to raise this above the middle school level.

Keep in mind that it takes awhile after construction is complete for the supercharger to be live. So even if the construction guys leave by the end of next week, it could be mid to the end of January before its live.