Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the picture above it appears to me that these are the "portable" supercharger type with integral transformers. See the large vent fans above each station?

Those are normal Supercharger Cabinets. "Mobile" Superchargers do not have built in transformers. They are usually connected to existing power from an existing transformer and therefore there is no transformer visible in the area.

Friendly asking for an update (or pics!) as it would be appreciated!

Will be passing by the Allentown or Tannersville or jan 5 or 6... just wanna my trip plan to be precise (as of now I'm planning to charge at Tannersville to get to Syracuse after...)

Thanks in advance!

Still looks like a hot mess today 1/3
9083e5d8c01e4f12c157f318f58b6b03.jpg
28c0c6a220ee16740b61ac11aaaa5848.jpg

I haven't been tracking any Harrisburg-area permitting, but I have been tracking several Erie townships, and I see nothing there yet.

I looked two weeks ago for the Harrisburg areas and didn't find anything.

Part of the problem is a lot of minutes are not posted until the next meeting when they are approved.

Clearfield and Dubois don't have online minutes. That area could just pop up one day.

Just chiming in to venture a guess that this site may not be live until at least the end of the month. Judging by how long it took to get the Hagerstown SC online after it was complete, I'd say these guys have their work cut out for them. The Hagerstown crew was pushing to get things done in the snow and stayed after dark every night since their deadline was the LA-NY rally! In the end, I think it was the city that caused delays with either the transformer not being ready, or the final inspection being delayed.
BTW, 55 Sux, it was nice to meet you yesterday!

Is it in yet?!

is allentown open... yet?!

Also, is Allentown OPEN YET?!?!?!

48 hours (ish) until 2016!!! is it open NOW?!

So.... It's not in yet?!

Dude... calm down. Someone will post when its live, no need to keep asking. Like we've been saying for a month now, it'll probably be mid-late January. However don't be surprised if its not middle of Feburary.