Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can make the 31st and I agree, the snow is not a good idea for this week, as the lot won't be well plowed, let alone local roads being a bit iffy. Although Allentown is going to miss the heaviest snow, those of us south are coming from more snow towards the Lehigh Valley.

Phillygal, can you make the 31st?

Woohoo! This is great news :)

I can make the 31st and I agree, the snow is not a good idea for this week, as the lot won't be well plowed, let alone local roads being a bit iffy. Although Allentown is going to miss the heaviest snow, those of us south are coming from more snow towards the Lehigh Valley.

Phillygal, can you make the 31st?

Theoretically, I can make the 31st. We're having a cocktail party Saturday night and last year, the day after was mostly a wash between having been up late, cleaning up from the party, and my body weight to booze drank ratio ;)

It's pretty important to me though so I'll see what my better half says and try my best. For the record, he was way more incapacitated the day after last year's party. I was mostly just resting between cleaning tasks.

Accessible and functional.

20160125_225001.jpg

we should probably change it to
Noon Sunday Jan 31 at Red Robin Allentown.

Just checking if this is still happening. Making travel plans for the weekend and reaffirming whether to swing by.

madodel - Get your Sig X yet and were you planning on driving down? I'll be making the trip from Wilkes-Barre and was thinking of stopping in Tannersville first so let me know if you want to caravan :)