Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pacific Northwest Owners (Seattle, Portland, or towns/cities in the region)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maple Valley WA here!! Took delivery of my MYLR this Monday. Introducing SNOW ( my wife and kids named it)

Congrats! I lived not far from you for 14 years. I was a bit north on SE 223rd Dr. with a Kent zip code. I wonder how many Teslas are in my old neighborhood now? It was mostly a starter house/lower middle class neighborhood, so I assume not that many.

@acarney Too funny! Same here; I'm not looking to trade a premium staggered set of MYP wheels for OEM stock LR wheels and more money! Worst case, I will keep the 21s for summer and pick up a set of Gemini's for $2850 on the Tesla site

@acarney Edit: Yes, the Ubers look great! I'm also considering an Uber 19" TSV clone from TSportline. 10% off sale coming this Thursday, for labor day, and you can pick your tires!
Did you end up purchasing fall/winter wheels yet when you swap out your Ubers? MYP EDD is 10/5-10/25, but I already ordered the TSportline 19" TSV wheels in grey back at the beginning of September even before placing my car order 😁. But they are backordered until November so hoping they come a little sooner.

Did you end up purchasing fall/winter wheels yet when you swap out your Ubers? MYP EDD is 10/5-10/25, but I already ordered the TSportline 19" TSV wheels in grey back at the beginning of September even before placing my car order 😁. But they are backordered until November so hoping they come a little sooner.
I pulled the Ubers and sold them. Purchased a complete set of Geminis with all season tires, and less than 200 miles on them.

Congrats! I lived not far from you for 14 years. I was a bit north on SE 223rd Dr. with a Kent zip code. I wonder how many Teslas are in my old neighborhood now? It was mostly a starter house/lower middle class neighborhood, so I assume not that many.
Well, "starter homes" in Washington are pretty pricey if you are buying them starting now so Tesla isn't out of the question. And even then lots of people have nice cars but don't live in nice houses, or even houses at that. Just depends where you choose to put your money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Araman0 and paramer
Well, "starter homes" in Washington are pretty pricey if you are buying them starting now so Tesla isn't out of the question. And even then lots of people have nice cars but don't live in nice houses, or even houses at that. Just depends where you choose to put your money.

Especially the Seattle area. I bought when I was 22 when I saw house prices start to skyrocket in Seattle. We sold in 2003 and bought a house 3X bigger in the Vancouver, WA suburbs for only a little more. According to Zillow the gap in prices between the two houses is the same as it was in 2003.

We live on the I-90 corridor (Snoqualmie). We bought in 2016 and our house "value" has technically doubled. I say technically because even if we did sell, there is nowhere to go that we could afford to buy in the area. We still have a kid in school, so we are standing pat and upgrading the house we can while the market does its thing.

Anybody have pics of lifted Model Y they care to share? I know there's another thread strictly about lifting that I am following, but already looked at the pics there.Trying to decide on wheels/tires to go with lift. Got some suggestions from the shop, but so hard to decide!
Check out Mountain Pass Performance on social media. They have some good pics of lifted Model Ys and what tire size to run.

Reactions: paramer
Already curb rashed my front right wheel. Twice. Being careful is way more challenging than I expected. The second time occurred just after I put Rim Savers on. They didn't help much unfortunately. Anyone have recommendations in the Seattle area on where to take the car when I inevitably want to have the wheel fixed? Thanks in advance!