Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Packed Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
..nearest decent dentist - just pricey..
The great Welsh void is no more (well less so) with Flint Mountain and Aberystwyth. Flint is rather smart - haven't tried the Aber..yet
They have a dress code at Flint but put up with oiks in T-shirts and tatty jeans. Turbocharged hand driers and fancy taps in the loo.
If you are going through Telford to go to Wales you are probably going to Snowdonia or the Llyn peninsula. Telford is still the last chance charger for those Journeys.

Last edited:
If you are paying through Telford to go to Wales you are probably going to Snowdonia or the Llyn peninsula. Telford is still the last chance charger for those Journeys.
Depends on which part of Snowdonia you're after... going north about with a stop at Flint is reasonable if going t'mountain. It's more of a problem for me if'n I want to go down to the Brecons... we rally need some chargers around Llandrindod Wells;

Depends on which part of Snowdonia you're after... going north about with a stop at Flint is reasonable if going t'mountain. It's more of a problem for me if'n I want to go down to the Brecons... we rally need some chargers around Llandrindod Wells;

Snowdonia looks peaceful...

_114666007_wyddfa.jpg

if you are going though Llandrindod Wells to get from Telford to the Brecons you don't need a charger you need a map 😂
but if you must go through Llandrindod Wells you have 2 BP Pulse 50KW Chargers what more could you want 🙂
I used to do that journey weekly BC ( before Covid) and its impressive how much the on route charging options haven't really improved at all in the last 18 months.

if you are going though Llandrindod Wells to get from Telford to the Brecons you don't need a charger you need a map 😂
but if you must go through Llandrindod Wells you have 2 BP Pulse 50KW Chargers what more could you want 🙂
I used to do that journey weekly BC ( before Covid) and its impressive how much the on route charging options haven't really improved at all in the last 18 months.
I don't live in Telford. A North-South route down Wales would be useful to me A483 to Builth Wells etc. And we'd all prefer more than 50KW and if it's Tesla I get it free...

Reactions: Beady3647