TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Painless dent removal - Recommendation in SoCal

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Terran, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Terran

Terran Member

Got a quarter size dent on my drive door. Got a quote of $450, saying they need to remove the inside door panel to access the dent in order to push it out. Is this the going rate? Any recommendation for a Painless dent service in SoCal?

2. Haxster

Haxster Member

That sounds painful.:eek:
    Maybe get an estimate from a paintless dent repair service.o_O

3. Padresfreak01

Padresfreak01 Member

I see you are Orange County. If you come down to SD...there is a good guy I used recently. He was amazing. LUX paintless dent repair. He would likely be much less then 450.

4. slotti

slotti Member

SOS autocrat on Sawtelle in West LA.
    They did a Mini for me a couple years back. Had a golf ball like dent in my door, nobody said they could take it out without major body work. They did it, and there was no way to tell after. I had to show people photos of the dent, because they did not believe me.

5. Terran

Terran Member

Thanks for the replies, I found a Painless Dent removal service that will do it for much less. Will report back after after the work has been completed.

• Like x 1