Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Painless Dent Repair GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have a recommendation for paintless dent repair in the GTA. Have a small ding on the drivers side door that I’m trying to ignore but it keeps staring at me...I can’t let it go.
upload_2019-2-22_22-6-40.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-22_22-6-12.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-22_22-6-12.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 155
There's a shop at 401/Dixie area that is well known in the local car communities for PDR services.

I've personally used them for my Rav4 in the past.

The owner is named Thilan (goes by T). You can call or text him at +1 (416) 220-1921

The rates were pretty reasonable too.

Hey just an FYI to the community—tried reaching out to T in every form of communication and he is missing in action —even went by the address and looks like it’s no longer there. I’ll be searching elsewhere and update the thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Hey just an FYI to the community—tried reaching out to T in every form of communication and he is missing in action —even went by the address and looks like it’s no longer there. I’ll be searching elsewhere and update the thread.
Thanks for the update Bytor, I just got a ding on my door as well (happened yesterday)... kindly let us know if you find a good shop, I'll look around as well.

Edit:

Bytor, was this the location you went to?
1380 Matheson Blvd East Unit 8
Mississauga, Ontario
L4W 4P8

Thanks for the update Bytor, I just got a ding on my door as well (happened yesterday)... kindly let us know if you find a good shop, I'll look around as well.

Edit:

Bytor, was this the location you went to?
1380 Matheson Blvd East Unit 8
Mississauga, Ontario
L4W 4P8

Yes. I even went to my tire guys in TIRES 23 (great place for tires BTW—they’re located right by there) and they knew of him but said they didn’t know where he went. I’ll update the thread if I find someone or locate the above mentioned.

Yes. I even went to my tire guys in TIRES 23 (great place for tires BTW—they’re located right by there) and they knew of him but said they didn’t know where he went. I’ll update the thread if I find someone or locate the above mentioned.
+1 for Tires23. I've purchased a few set of tires from them over the years. They have the best prices for Michelin Pilot Sport 4S' that I've been quoted so far. FYI for all.

This is what mine looks like for reference.... looks much worse than yours, but roughly on the same edge part of the door as yours...

I got two quotes so far, one for $200 (pop a dent) and one for $300 (auto magicians).

Trying to get one more quote... let’s see how it goes and I’ll let you know.
Let me know if you find a good place :)

Attachments

• B5B8D8B5-9642-4193-88C3-05A1B266DE5A.jpeg
    B5B8D8B5-9642-4193-88C3-05A1B266DE5A.jpeg
    461.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Informative
Reactions: dj_gon
This is what mine looks like for reference.... looks much worse than yours, but roughly on the same edge part of the door as yours...

I got two quotes so far, one for $200 (pop a dent) and one for $300 (auto magicians).

Trying to get one more quote... let’s see how it goes and I’ll let you know.
Let me know if you find a good place :)

Sent a message to autodent (see above) and they quoted me at 125$ to 150$. Might give them a shot. They mentioned that the model 3 can be tricky due to the brace being located near my ding. Let u know if I get to it this week.

Last edited: