Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Armor Rec

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The last company I used really wasn't good at all through Bruce Canepa's recommendation. I also had a so so experience with the one used by Ferrari of SV. Any good recommendations here for the MS? I am picky just to be clear. Picking the car up this week, so I'd like to get this done for my wife before she starts driving it. Thanks for the assistance.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, I am located in Portola Valley, just 15 minutes from San Jose.

My wife actually did a ton of research (she has more time than me and it's her car really), which came up time after time to Premier Protective Films in Fremont. The MS is being picked up shortly and will go directly to them for the work. Also big thanks to blc1017 for confirming and providing a reference to Premier.

We have clear bra'd numerous Tesla's in the Northern Los Angeles Area.

Give us a ring and we'll be happy to go over the many clear bra options. Whether you are looking for the standard partial hood, partial fender kit or full hood and fender, bumper, etc., we can do it all. We have even clear bra'd the entire vehicle.

Tesla Clear Bra

My wife actually did a ton of research (she has more time than me and it's her car really), which came up time after time to Premier Protective Films in Fremont. The MS is being picked up shortly and will go directly to them for the work. Also big thanks to blc1017 for confirming and providing a reference to Premier.

Not sure if you have it done yet, but I highly recommend Premiere as well. They put on photosync tint and we love how it felt in the summer compared to our other cars with other tint brands.