Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint code or touch up paint for 19” wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, have you tried it yet on your sport wheels? Anxiously awaiting anyone's confirmation so I can order and repair my curb rash.

Thanks!
Tesla customer support told me this.

The Service Manager gave me this link for wheel paint as we do not sell it anymore:
Automotive Touch Up Paint from PaintScratch - Order Pro Grade Paint - PaintScratch.com
PMSS is the wheel color.

Have a great day!

I ordered some but haven’t tried it yet.
Thanks for the info, just got my first rim rash yesterday and ordered the paint and also the rim guard...shouldn't have been el cheapo and spent the $100 for the rim guard...ole well...gotta be less obsessed with keeping the 30 day M3 new and pristine...now, where can i find auto grade bubble wrap?!? lol

Thanks for the info, just got my first rim rash yesterday and ordered the paint and also the rim guard...shouldn't have been el cheapo and spent the $100 for the rim guard...ole well...gotta be less obsessed with keeping the 30 day M3 new and pristine...now, where can i find auto grade bubble wrap?!? lol
Best option is to detail it, park it in the garage, and then never drive it. Will look new for years to come, guaranteed.