Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint correction and CQuartz Finest applied. finally!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Btrflyl8e

MSLR, W/W 21s FSD 1145 DEL 11/26 VIN MF454
Supporting Member
Mar 24, 2013
Seminole, FL
Yes, I should have done it when my car was new. 14 months later I finally handed over my car to a professional for paint correction and CQuartz. I just picked it up (thanks for the ride to Tampa, FLDarren!). My car looks amazing but I'm too lazy to take pics today, so will post some later.

After a few referrals, I decided to hand the car over to the very capable hands of Aaron Bodle at Masterwork Detail in Tampa. As a true professional, he is very passionate about his work and beyond a perfectionist. But his customers benefit so...

I'm thrilled with how my car looks now, and glad to have some protection on that beautiful blue paint! I'll definitely be looking to show her off at C&C this month!

Congrats. Looking forward to the pictures. I have decided to just bite the bullet and get the car protected, detailed, coated, etc. right after purchase. I have been busy reading and picking out a vendor. It's harder than I thought it would be, but I have until September to get it sorted out.

I would recommend it for sure. I went outside to take pics and there already dust on it from someone down the street doing yard work. Boo. So here's a little peek:
20140706_162805.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Pete! You know how long I've been contemplating it (Sarasota is just too far, lol). Aaron did a fantastic job and now I'm just going to focus on not undoing all his hard work. :smile:

I just wish it would stop RAINING.