Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint correction and Xpel application near Rockville, MD Service Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next up: any recommendations for someone in the Chevy Chase, MD area who will change my wheels twice a year (summer/winter) and store the spare set of wheels during the off-season? There was a shop in Natick, MA -- Wheel DynamiX -- that geeked out on wheels and tires (and some related stuff), totally awesome... anyone like that doing business around here?

Thanks,
Alan

Still happy with Brett Miller @ All American.

FYI, for tires/wheels, I now use:
Omid Shaffaat
Prestige Annapolis, LLC
25 Ritchie Highway
Pasadena, MD 21122

I drive almost an hour to visit this guy but it's worth it because I simply can't find anyone closer in who has expertise, painstaking attention to detail, all the right equipment (substantial capital investment!), very high motivation and enthusiasm.

They also store my off-season wheels and tires, as well as refinishing the rims, which I (unfortunately) scrape on curbs far more than I wish to admit.

Alan

@Pollux I'll be taking delivery of a new S at the end of the month from the Owings Mills SC near Baltimore and I'd like to get the full treatment (clear bra, ceramic coat, and window tint), would you mind telling me how much AAPP cost for the procedure on your P100D? Also, can you offer some insight into the interior protection? What benefits does it provide and does it impact the look / feel at all of the seats and headliner?

Thanks!

Hi, @ebirck,

Congrats!

I don’t have my notes handy. I think I spent around $5k for everything. (Keep in mind that was Dec ‘16.) See this post for details:

Paint correction and Xpel application near Rockville, MD Service Center?

The interior protection stuff has probably served me well as there has been a ton of stuff spilled and dripped since then and it all cleans up easily. But I don’t have a car with an untreated interior to compare with.

Alan