Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Always been a fan of Rotiform LAS-R :) I will need to find someone to make me 20” turbofans though I want to rock turbofans for front two wheels

View attachment 568656 View attachment 568657 View attachment 568658 View attachment 568659

Yeah same here, i wish they made 20” aerodiscs for the Las R. I might have to go with rep turbines.

But the 20x10’s on your Y in front is ace

edit: On a side note I have Rayno S9 in the same grade.Your S7 looks noticeably more charcoal and uniform in color matching your rear.

Yeah same here, i wish they made 20” aerodiscs for the Las R. I might have to go with rep turbines.

edit: On a side note I have Rayno S9 in the same grade.Your S7 looks noticeably more charcoal and uniform in color matching your rear.

yes i think aero disc will look so fitting on teslas haha for the tint Corsamotorsports recommended, it came out to be perfect match the rear windows and I really like this Rayno brand

Reactions: Sixth
Just got this new picture from Anderson @ Corsamotorsports!! He said he will send me more after lunch lol I need springs or coilovers asap haha

View attachment 573196
May I please ask how your efficiency has been affected by those wheels? Is the spoke style more aerodynamically efficient?
What are you getting in terms of kw/h and have you tested your range with it? (apprx numbers)

They're 20's?

Thank you.

Just dropped off my Blk/Blk MY at the Corsa Motorsports in orange county for paint correction, ceramic coating, window tint, all badges paint to satin black and few other things. This shop has to have the coolest shop lights. Anderson was the one who helped me with everything from consulting, scheduling and giving me constant updates as Im writing this. He even sent me a quick shot after tint was applied. I will ask for more photos of paint correction, ceramic coating process. Here’s my guys contact if you guys need anything for your Model Y. They also do PPF/Vinyl wraps as well.
Corsa Motorsports
Anderson - 800-350-6855 ext. 004

View attachment 565290
View attachment 565292
View attachment 565294
View attachment 565291
View attachment 565293
View attachment 565295
What did they charge you for color correction and the ceramic coating? Which product did you use for ceramic coating? I have a guy in Orange that does a great job but I'm not sold. These guys look amazing. You can DM me.

May I please ask how your efficiency has been affected by those wheels? Is the spoke style more aerodynamically efficient?
What are you getting in terms of kw/h and have you tested your range with it? (apprx numbers)

They're 20's?

Thank you.

I do apologize in advance but I have not done any range testing before & after the wheel change. Im just charge & go type of guy and doesn’t really pay attention to efficiency :( and yes they are 20’s 20x10 all around

• Informative
Reactions: Sixth

Im assuming you called Rotiform and confirmed that's the disks wont fit even with a little wheel showing? I was all set to order these exact wheels and the disks from a local shop who didnt know they didnt fit. Now Im super torn. Almost think its worth dropping down to the 19's to get the disks, but I dont know about 19x8.5's. On one had tires would be wayyy cheaper than 20x10's or 19x10's and efficiency would be better. But I definitely like a beefier look usually.

Dont know what to do now!!!

53206374771_c32efc4ec8_o.jpg