Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this new picture from Anderson @ Corsamotorsports!! He said he will send me more after lunch lol I need springs or coilovers asap haha

8D5F6C3A-A902-4883-BBF4-97F1CAAE5248.jpeg

Just got this new picture from Anderson @ Corsamotorsports!! He said he will send me more after lunch lol I need springs or coilovers asap haha

View attachment 573196

Looks great!! Black on black on black on black haha!!!

My wife’s Red/White MY is almost done (paint correction/ceramic coat/glass polish/tint).

I just got a VIN for my MSM MY, and Anderson has already got my wheels ordered, haha!! I’ll be doing paint correction/ceramic coat/glass polish/tint along with caliper painting.

• Love
Reactions: Y_NOT
Looks great!! Black on black on black on black haha!!!

My wife’s Red/White MY is almost done (paint correction/ceramic coat/glass polish/tint).

I just got a VIN for my MSM MY, and Anderson has already got my wheels ordered, haha!! I’ll be doing paint correction/ceramic coat/glass polish/tint along with caliper painting.

That’s awesome! Yes he is great dude to work with. One of the main reasons why I switched shop :) can’t wait to see your new wheel setup!

Just dropped off my Blk/Blk MY at the Corsa Motorsports in orange county for paint correction, ceramic coating, window tint, all badges paint to satin black and few other things. This shop has to have the coolest shop lights. Anderson was the one who helped me with everything from consulting, scheduling and giving me constant updates as Im writing this. He even sent me a quick shot after tint was applied. I will ask for more photos of paint correction, ceramic coating process. Here’s my guys contact if you guys need anything for your Model Y. They also do PPF/Vinyl wraps as well.
Corsa Motorsports
Anderson - 800-350-6855 ext. 004

View attachment 565290
View attachment 565292
View attachment 565294
View attachment 565291
View attachment 565293
View attachment 565295
Hi there! What tint % did you get? Did you do the roof as well?

I just scheduled a paint correction, front PPF (XPel), ceramic coating, and window tint (rayno) with them Corsa! Can anyone who's had their windows tinted there speak to how the material has lasted? I had also gotten a quote from Bulletproof Auto Spa in Hawthorne and they used their window tint material as a selling point against what Corsa uses. Thanks

Just dropped off my Blk/Blk MY at the Corsa Motorsports in orange county for paint correction, ceramic coating, window tint, all badges paint to satin black and few other things. This shop has to have the coolest shop lights. Anderson was the one who helped me with everything from consulting, scheduling and giving me constant updates as Im writing this. He even sent me a quick shot after tint was applied. I will ask for more photos of paint correction, ceramic coating process. Here’s my guys contact if you guys need anything for your Model Y. They also do PPF/Vinyl wraps as well.
Corsa Motorsports
Anderson - 800-350-6855 ext. 004

View attachment 565290
View attachment 565292
View attachment 565294
View attachment 565291
View attachment 565293
View attachment 565295
What'd you think of the work? About to take mine in

I just scheduled a paint correction, front PPF (XPel), ceramic coating, and window tint (rayno) with them Corsa! Can anyone who's had their windows tinted there speak to how the material has lasted? I had also gotten a quote from Bulletproof Auto Spa in Hawthorne and they used their window tint material as a selling point against what Corsa uses. Thanks

Rayno carbon ceramic tint is great! I have had no issues with it and it blocks heat great. Install looks flawless. Im not sure what bullerproof autospa uses for their tint im pretty sure its similar carbon ceramic tint. Ive used Crystalline, f1 pinnacle, huper optik and suntek. I wasnt too happy with suntek but all others served the purpose. Rayno s9 is no different I have zero complains :)

Dude seriously GORGEOUS. Dangggg that is tight as all get out. But how the heck are you getting away with that kind of tint in CA? I know it will go in AZ. But aren't they strict about having minimal tint on the front windows in CA? Also how is the visibility from the windshield at night? I think you said you set it to 20% for the windshield. Is it hard to see out at night?

All that apart what an amazing looking car.

Reactions: Y_NOT
Dude seriously GORGEOUS. Dangggg that is tight as all get out. But how the heck are you getting away with that kind of tint in CA? I know it will go in AZ. But aren't they strict about having minimal tint on the front windows in CA? Also how is the visibility from the windshield at night? I think you said you set it to 20% for the windshield. Is it hard to see out at night?

All that apart what an amazing looking car.

Thank you! For the front tint Im just taking my chances if I get pulled over then I will just have to deal with fix-it tickets and pay the fines. Windshield is 70% not 20% only windows are 20% :)